Haro Fusion Cranks with Sealed Bottom Bracket
Haro Fusion Cranks. A classic from back in the day is BACK!
These cranks are made from 7050 Aluminum with a Cr-Mo threaded pedal boss, and come stock with a 22mm Cr-Mo Heat Treated axle. Titanium spindles can be provided for an upcharge.
These carry the same DNA as Haro's original Fusion cranks from back in the late 80's, but made to withstand the abuse of today's riding.
- Heat treated 7050 alloy arm construction with twin pinch bolt spindle clamps
- 22mm chromoly spindle with square arm interface
- Optional weight-saving titanium 22mm spindle with square arm interface is available
- Compatible with 22mm Mid or American BB (both sizes included)
- Right or left side drive compatibility
- 4130 Cr-Mo pedal boss inserts
- Available in anodized Black or Silver
- Available in 180mm crank arm lengths
- Weight = 2lbs 3.3oz (arms and cr-mo spindle)